The traditional roasted turkey prepared in a delicious low temperature roasted marinade. Stuff and serve at your Christmas table.
1. Start by washing and cleaning the turkey. Tie it by the legs and the wings with cord suitable for cooking (north thread).
2. In a bowl, prepare the marinade by cutting the lemon and orange into thick slices. Add 2/3 of the salt, half the garlic, previously crushed, the coriander broken into three pieces and 5L of water. Mix all the ingredients and completely immerse the turkey in this marinade. Deixe-o repousar durante 24 horas.
3. The next day, add lard, white wine, remaining garlic, previously chopped, mustard, pepper and remaining salt in a bowl. Grind everything with the magic wand in order to obtain a homogeneous paste. If necessary, heat slightly.
4. With the help of a brush, brush the turkey with this paste and set aside in the cold for another 24 hours.
5. The next day, preheat the oven to 130º C.
6. Place the turkey on an oven tray and bake for 2 hours. In the middle of the time rotate the turkey and refresh with the brandy.
7. At the end, adjust the oven temperature to 100º C and cook for another 2 hours.
8. With the help of a thermometer, check the cooking temperature of the turkey, on the chest and thigh. Esta deve estar nos 80º C. Otherwise, it should be kept in the oven at 100º C and the temperature should be controlled every 30 minutes. Only when the temperature is equal to or higher than 80º C at these points is the turkey ready.
9. When it is roasted, remove the turkey from the oven and reserve the sauce.
10. Serve garnished with mint, figs, pomegranate and orange.
Note: The turkey must rest in the marinade for 24 hours, in its entirety.
The home delivery service is free and available from the area of Sagres to Alvor, including the region of Aljezur and Monchique.
Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm and on Sundays from 9 am to 1 pm, except on January 1st, Easter Sunday and December 25th.
If you place your order before 6pm, you can receive it within a minimum of 24 hours, subject to the availability of the service.
However, we value flexibility and, whenever possible, we try to deliver faster if the customer so wishes.
The customer is asked to state the desired date and time when ordering.
Orders can be paid in cash, debit or credit card or VISA, upon delivery.
According to Decree-Law No. 106/2015 of 16 June, the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
The delivery service includes boxes for transportation of orders.
The customer can call or send an email to email@example.com to request the cancellation of an order, as long as it has not yet been shipped.
Our main concern is the quality of our products and services.
However, if you are not satisfied with a certain product (regardless of whether it is defective) you can return it to our employee upon delivery of the order, and we will proceed to its immediate refund.
To make it eligible for return, the product must be in the state in which it was purchased, including the original packaging.