The squids, after stuffed with shrimp and octopus, are sautéed and accompanied with mashed sweet potatoes, bimis and baby carrots.
1. Start by cleaning the squid. Reserve the ink and the heads. Peel the shrimp, removing the guts, and reserve the shells and heads.
2. In a pan, cook the octopus in plenty of water for 30 minutes.
3. In a frying pan, sauté a clove of garlic, peeled and chopped, in a spoon of oil. Reserve 2 prawns and add the rest to the oil, cut into cubes. Sauté. Finally, add the onion.
4. When the octopus is cooked, cut it into slices, reserving the tips of the tentacles, and add to the pan.
5. Sprinkle with chopped pennyroyal and salicornia, wrap. Add mill pepper. Fill the squid tube with this preparation and close it with a toothpick.
6. In a frying pan with 1/2 spoon of oil, let the squid, reserved shrimp and squid heads stain. Reserve.
7. In the same frying pan, add the shrimp heads and shells. Sauté well and cool with Brandy and white wine. Pass through a fine dowel and set aside.
8. Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven, preheated to 150 ° C, until tender. Remove its skin and puree it. Skin the baby carrots and cook them al dente with the bimis, in water seasoned with salt.
9. In a frying pan, heat the remaining oil and add some squid ink. Reserve.
10. Serve the squid cut into slices and the tentacles of the octopus with the vegetables and sweet potatoes. Decorate each dish with the reserved shrimp, the squid head, fresh pennyroyal and salicornia. Scratch the dish with the squid ink oil and the shrimp sauce.
The home delivery service is free and available from the area of Sagres to Alvor, including the region of Aljezur and Monchique.
Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm and on Sundays from 9 am to 1 pm, except on January 1st, Easter Sunday and December 25th.
If you place your order before 6pm, you can receive it within a minimum of 24 hours, subject to the availability of the service.
However, we value flexibility and, whenever possible, we try to deliver faster if the customer so wishes.
The customer is asked to state the desired date and time when ordering.
Orders can be paid in cash, debit or credit card or VISA, upon delivery.
According to Decree-Law No. 106/2015 of 16 June, the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
The delivery service includes boxes for transportation of orders.
The customer can call or send an email to email@example.com to request the cancellation of an order, as long as it has not yet been shipped.
Our main concern is the quality of our products and services.
However, if you are not satisfied with a certain product (regardless of whether it is defective) you can return it to our employee upon delivery of the order, and we will proceed to its immediate refund.
To make it eligible for return, the product must be in the state in which it was purchased, including the original packaging.